About Me

My photo
Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Collaborative Blogs

I hope to be a part of many collaborative blogs throughout my teaching career; with my colleagues, my school district, my students and their parents. Also, my mentors and members of my personal learning network. Any excuse to communicate with fellow teachers or parents is a good excuse in my book, so I would absolutely advocate collaborative blogs.

Components of At the Teacher's Desk--
"An experiment in professional learning, collaboration and sharing of ideas."

Gadgets
  • Visitor Tracker
  • Contributor List
  • Contributors' Blog List
  • Most Active Contributors
  • Twitter - Search
  • Twitter - Follower Counter
  • Labels List

Members

My Top 5 Posts from At the Teacher's Desk




No comments:

Post a Comment