About Me

My photo
Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Using iPods for Instruction

I found this great presentation on SlideShare.net, which is a website that let's people share PowerPoint presentations, word documents and PDF Portfolios either privately or publicly. It has a great volume of information on how to use iPods effectively in the classroom.
I think iPods are a great tool for enhancing instruction. It would be a great accomplishment if this technology, and all the technologies of today, could be accessible for every child in the world. iPods can be used for reading comprehension, listening centers, reviewing math concepts... all sorts of stuff. From what I've read, teachers have seen students getting less distracted and in turn learning more.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including the slideshow. I am adding it to my techliterateteacher.blogspot.com blog.

    ReplyDelete