About Me

My photo
Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dear Kaia: Kaia's First Photo Essay

I feel so privileged to be given a glimpse into this young girl's life. She is incredibly cute and it makes me so happy to see her spending time outside, exploring and learning.

With every picture on her post and in her photo essay, you can see her surroundings being put into perspective more and more. These are the goals I strive to accomplish as a teacher.


Turning what is percieved as 'nothing' into art... something beautiful that tells a story... learning.


A fascinating process.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I commented on this last week. It all looks so familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this little has it good so i got a dream i wished for when i was little taking pictures 24/7.

    ReplyDelete