About Me

My photo
Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States

Sunday, September 6, 2009

EDM 310 Podcast: "Should All Teachers Be Tech Literate?"

I think last semester's videocast of "Should All Teachers Be Tech Literate?" was excellent. It has all of the things that I thought the previous podcasts I watched lacked. Even though this was a videocast I like that I could have listened to it only and I would have known what was going on, what was being discussed, etc.; because Dr. Strange laid it all out in the beginning. I would prefer a quiet place like this room when I do my podcast because background noise was very distracting for me in the podcasts I've seen. In my podcast I will certainly strive to make it as interesting as possible and try to keep people's attention with good points and entertaining conversation.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! Whenever we make a podcast in my class, I will do my best to keep background noise to a minimum and make the topic as interesting as possible! Thanks for reminding me of those things.

    ReplyDelete