About Me

My photo
Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Did you know? 3.0/ Mr. Winkle Wakes

The movie Did You Know? 3.0 was very enlightening, and believable. I'm not surprised that technology and the Internet has come so far in the amount of time it has been around. However, some of the points were shocking. The statistics that it took radio 38 years to meet a market audience of 50 million, TV 19 years, Internet 4 years, iPods 3 years and Facebook 2 years is astonishing to me. It's also funny to me that India has more honors kids than the United States has kids!
The sequence of watching Did You Know? 3.0 before Mr. Winkle Wakes made the first movie more relative to my life as a teacher. I believe that as much as technology has taken and is taking over our lives and society that teachers are still relevant and necessary.

1 comment:

  1. The top 25% of people in India who have left feet also outnumber all the people in the United States. Be careful in your interpretation of what was said!

    ReplyDelete