About Me

My photo
Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Project 6: My Personal Learning Network

My PLN consist of..... the internet.

I understand the concept behind a personal learning network, it just has not become second nature to me yet. Dr. Strange's class was the first time I had heard of the term. Before that I had only been exposed to "Networking". Remember that? Haha. But I very much appreciate being putting on the right track with my PLN due to EDM and Dr. Strange.

I can undoubtedly say that the following people are part of my PLN: all the students of EDM 310 in Fall of 2009-especially students in the Wednesday night class; Dr. Strange; Mr. Chamberlain; Mr. McClung; Mr. Goerend; Kaia and her father and all of my teachers so far at South.

Also, I have become exposed to SOOO many great people, websites and books through EDM and I know that, with these resources as part of my NETWORK, my PERSONAL LEARNING will be increased greatly.

















Thank you everyone.

1 comment:

  1. You have the concept. The people and the resources that you rely on are your PLN!

    ReplyDelete